It’s not easy writing your own bio. You should try it sometime. Anyway, here are a few things to help introduce myself in no particular order.
- I’m a dreamer.
- Sushi is one of my favorite foods.
- God blessed me with an amazing wife.
- My children are two gifts from God.
- Music is intricately attached to my every day.
- Melodies are always in my head.
- I can clap with one hand.
- You are probably trying right now. Good luck!
- Progressive lens are no longer in my future.
- If I had to do something outside of music I’d own a restaurant.
- I’m not particularly fond of flying.
- Worship has become part of my daily life.
- My favorite scripture is Zeph. 3:17
- For the last 12 years I’ve enjoyed working with a great team at Discover Worship to create and provide music and drama resources to churches all over the country. We exist because people like you count on us.